08 December 2022

ANAJURE lecture and discussion

Last evening I was privileged to address remotely a group of Brazilians at the invitation of Gabriel Dayan Stevão de Matos, executive director of Associação Nacional de Juristas Evangélicos (ANAJURE), or the National Association of Evangelical Jurists. My talk was on the relationship between ideology and idolatry, and it was followed by questions from the participants.

As always, I was overwhelmed by the expressions of appreciation for my work and for my participation in this event. I was particularly moved by a prayer for me at the end of the event. May God bless the people of Brazil, and may he continue to advance his kingdom in that beautiful country.

Aqui está uma descrição em português:

Ontem à noite tive o privilégio de falar remotamente a um grupo de brasileiros a convite de Gabriel Dayan Stevão de Matos, diretor executivo da Associação Nacional de Juristas Evangélicos (ANAJURE). Minha palestra foi sobre a relação entre ideologia e idolatria e foi seguida de perguntas dos participantes.  

Como sempre, fiquei impressionado com as expressões de apreço pelo meu trabalho e pela minha participação neste evento. Fiquei particularmente emocionado com uma oração por mim no final do evento. Que Deus abençoe o povo do Brasil, e que continue avançando seu reino naquele lindo país.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com