31 August 2004

National Reform Association

When I was growing up my father used to receive a fairly thin periodical -- more of a newsletter really -- called The Christian Statesman, published by the National Reform Association. Four decades later I can no longer recall whether I read any of the articles in its pages. It was certainly never a topic for family conversations. At the time I didn't realize how old it was. In fact, it's been published since 1864 and is now on line, with issues extending back to 1991. (Might all 140 years eventually be scanned and uploaded?) In the July-August 2002 issue there is an article by Oliver Woods, titled "Abraham Kuyper: God's Renaissance Man." I know little about this (other!*) NRA, but it would appear to merit some attention.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com