08 June 2023

Pittsburgh pilgrimage

My monthly column has been posted at Christian Courier's website: Pittsburgh pilgrimage. Here is an excerpt:

In late February I travelled for work purposes for the first time since the pandemic began three years ago. My travels took me to the Pittsburgh area where I spoke at two Christian institutions of higher education. The first was Trinity School for Ministry in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, where a good friend of mine, Bill Witt, teaches. Trinity is an independent Anglican seminary that trains prospective clergy in several jurisdictions, including the largest Anglican provinces in Africa. My first lecture was on ideology and idolatry, in which I drew from my first book.

Read the entire article here.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com