11 August 2023

Cardus NextGen event

I've lost count, but I think last evening marked the third year in a row that I have conversed online with Cardus' NextGen cohort on the subject of my book, Political Visions and Illusions, which is one of their assigned readings. The NextGen programme is for young professionals between the ages of 25 and 34. From Cardus' website:

The Fellowship is designed to create a supportive learning community for intellectual and spiritual growth. Fellows will engage in discussions with leading Christian academics and practitioners, as well as receive one-on-one mentorship. Over the course of a year, fellows will participate in four weekend events, one week-long seminar in Ottawa, and monthly Zoom Connects.

The participants posed some excellent questions which I hope I was able to answer to their satisfaction. Some of their concerns, prompted by the desire for practical applications, I will be addressing in my forthcoming book, Citizenship Without Illusions, which I will shortly be submitting to the publisher.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com